The purpose of our website optimisation service is to benefit your website. To ensure that our service really makes a difference to your website we first have to understand your needs, how your existing website is currently performing and also get to know who your customers are so that your website can perform at its best in terms of search engine rankings, web traffic, conversion rates and inbound links. To ensure you are satisfied with the results, the process will be discussed with you so as to explain what we will do for you, why it needs to be done & how we will do it.
Your website should be structured in a way that is easy for users to access and find what they are looking for. It also needs to be search engine friendly, as new search engine algorithms are being released regularly and can have a impact on page ranking depending on how your site is structured. We can perform a site audit to determine how your site is currently performing and will advise on what changes could be made.
Significant increases in quality web traffic takes time & results don’t happen overnight but given time you should begin to see an increase in quality traffic to your website that would have the potential of being converted into sales for your business.
- Initial site analysis.
- Content analysis, target audience, services.
- Search Engine Friendliness Analysis.
- SEO optimisation of existing content.
- Site Map submission to major search engines
- Pre-optimization and post-optimization site ranking report.
Benefits of Search Engine Optimisation
- The results that can be achieved are low cost compared to Pay per click campaigns.
- Increase in traffic from organic listings on search engines that have a higher chance of becoming a sales conversions.
- People trust search engines to show them the most relevant search results which therefore leads to higher brand credibility.
- Better ROI (Return on Investment) than normal ads.
- SEO makes you stand out from your competitors & visible to the people who are relevant to your business.
- Majority of clicks go to the first organic result on search engine listings
Other Web ServicesWebsite Design